I stopped by the local coffee shop in MEL this morning on my way to the office. The area was empty except for a strikingly good-looking grad student who was struggling with her strolly and a larger than usual handbag, trying to order a cuppa joe all at the same time. Clearly, she was returning from her holiday destination. I helped her with her strolly and was rewarded with a smile. "Thanks. I am such a mess this morning", she said.
"Are you traveling back from somewhere today?", I asked, returning the smile.
"Oh, no...I am just heading over to the library." That smile again and then she walked out the double doors.
The semester has begun...
"Are you traveling back from somewhere today?", I asked, returning the smile.
"Oh, no...I am just heading over to the library." That smile again and then she walked out the double doors.
The semester has begun...
No comments:
Post a Comment