So it's a happening Friday night, and as I flip through the channels what do I see but the NBA Celebrity All Star Game. I have got to liveblog this.
East lineup includes Michael Clarke Duncan, Nelly and some other random people. West lineup has Jamie Foxx, some random dudes ( some flo from Access Hollywood ) and Bow Wow! When did he drop the Lil? And speaking of Bow Wow, caught a bit of Be like Mike the other day... actually, forget i said that.
did I mention there's a WNBA player here? Will be very embarrassing if she doesn't dominate this game...
- no points yet. Two missed free throws and a few missed shots.
- the wnba babe hasn't scored yet.
- wow there are two wnba players.. one of them just scored!
- Michael Clarke Duncan labors up & down the court.
- Hmm, seemed like a good idea a few minutes back.
you know what, i can't take this anymore.... I give up. Seinfeld where are you ?!
UPDATE: Didn't finish seeing this game, but by the end of the first quarter the score was 8-3 West leading, with Bow Wow having scored all the baskets. Two Wnba players combined points - 2. Just feel like you guys need to know these things. Oh, and they would break away during the game occasionally to show some random clip from one of the celebrities' shows. So much for the purity of the game ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment